- Q?Is Robin a fully qualified barrister?
Robin has been called to The Bar after having successfully completed the academic part of his training, including securing some ‘Outstanding’ marks on the Bar Professional Training Course.
Robin’s areas of practise centre around being a Mediator and Professional Discipline Panel Chair and Member and offering general business and crisis consultancy and advisory services, none of which are ‘Legal Services’ within the definition of the Legal Services Act 2007.
Robin has not undergone pupillage and is therefore not qualified to ‘hold him self out as a barrister’ whilst providing ‘Legal Services’ before Tribunals and Disciplinary Panels or for clients, appears and acts as an Advocate or Legal Consultant.
Robin does not profess to possessing Rights of Audience before any Courts other than under ‘The Lay Representatives (Rights of Audience) Order 1999’ or before tribunals such as Employment Tribunals which do not require representatives to hold rights of audience.
Robin invites prospective clients to discuss any queries regarding his status with him before instructing him to avoid any confusion or misunderstanding.
- Q?What are Robin’s qualifications?
Robin holds the following Academic qualifications:
- Bar Professional Training Course – University of Law (previously College of Law)
- LLB – University of Law (previously College of Law)
- Graduate Diploma in Law – University of Law (previously College of Law)
- BA (Hons) European Business Studies – Oxford Brookes University
- Bachelor de Commerce – Ecole Superieure de Commerce de La Rochelle
Robin also holds the following Professional/other qualifications:
- Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator – ADR Group
- Accredited Family Mediator – ADR Group
- Google Adwords Certified Professional
- Private Pilots Licence (incl IMC/Night)
- Q?Is Robin a member of any Professional Bodies?
Robin is a member of the following Professional Bodies:
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Honourable Society of Lincolns Inn
- Association of Regulatory Lawyers
- Bar Association for Commerce, Finance and Industry
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Q?What is Robin’s availability?
- Q?What are Robin’s fees?
Each project and instruction is different and Robin prefers to link any fee with the amount of benefit or value he is providing on each occasion.
Robin normally works on a ‘fixed fee’ basis, agreed in advance between him and the client so that matters are clear and transparent and to avoid any surprises. Please contact him with an outline of the requirements you may have so that a proposal can be provided by clicking here.
- Q?Where is Robin based or travel to?
Robin travels all over the UK for his instructions, regularly attending hearings in Edinburgh, Cardiff, Belfast as well as London and therefore although based in London, will travel wherever he is needed.
Any travel costs, always at standard/’no frills’ fares, will either be included in any daily rate or fee proposal or will be clearly set out in advance, prior to any agreement.