General commercial and shareholder issues and disputes
Do you have a general commercial, shareholder, board and contract legal issue that you need some help with?
I have extensive experience of coal face commercial experience after setting up, growing and successfully selling three of my own businesses and from being involved in my third generation family business when entered administration in 2009.
I have been Chair of a Board or non-executive director of a wide range of businesses for over 15 years in the tech start up and education industries as well as for the largest NHS Clinical Commissioning Group in London serving over 369,000 people, commissioning over £400m in services.
This experience has meant I have accrued extensive contentious and un-contentious commercial experience including resolution and negotiation of shareholder, board, contract and commercial disputes and balancing competing interests. I can advise in the following areas:
• Commercial/economic torts, including conspiracy and misfeasance
• Company disputes, shareholder rights and remedies
• Contract claims
• Debt and disputed debt claims and counterclaims
• Injunctions and other interim relief
• Consumer law including product liability
• Professional negligence
• Restitution/unjust enrichment
• Sale and supply of goods and services
• Small, Fast Track and Multi Track claims
I can be instructed by businesses, shareholders and individuals direct under the public access scheme, or via a solicitor.