I am a RoSPA (Royal Society for Prevention of Accidents) Gold advanced driver and volunteer instructor and a member of IAM (Institute of Advanced Motorists). I am also a Venue Controller for the Under 17 Car Club. I have been involved in cases relating to motoring offences for over 16 years.
I am able to act for drivers facing prosecution at Magistrates and Crown Courts for offences including:
- Careless and dangerous driving
- Driving with excess alcohol or drugs
- No Insurance
- Licence offences
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Use of a mobile phone while driving
- “Totting” where drivers are at risk of being disqualified by having accumulated 12 or more points over time through a number of separate speeding or other offences. Click here for more info
- Blue Badge and Disability Badge misuse and fraud. Click here for more info.
I also represent claimants, defendants and insurers after road traffic incidents including disputes in respect of ‘credit hire’ agreements.
I can be instructed by drivers direct under the public access scheme, or via a solicitor.
Contact me in confidence and with no obligation to see how I can help.