PRS or PPL Injunction?

Being threatened with an injunction in respect of a Performing Rights Society (PRS) or Phonographic Performance Limited (PPL) licence?


If you are being pursued by PRS or PPL in respect of an alleged failure to hold a licence to play live or recorded music, I can help.

Businesses and organisations usually need to get a licence to play recorded music in public including background music for example from an MP3/CD, radio or music channel or stage live music events in public for example, a concert or festival. Licences are issues by the Performing Rights Society or Phonographic Performance Limited. The cost of the licence varies significantly in accordance with venue or audience size, and how long it is needed for amongst other things.

If you are under investigation or are being pursued for allegedly not having a licence, contact me for a no obligation, confidential discussion about how I can help.