Business and Commercial
Do you have a business, commercial, regulatory, shareholder, board or contract issue that you need help with?
I have extensive experience of coal face commercial experience after setting up, growing and successfully selling three of my own businesses and from being involved in my third generation family business when entered administration in 2009.
I have been Chair of a Board or non-executive director of a wide range of businesses for over 15 years in the tech start up and education industries as well as for the largest NHS Clinical Commissioning Group in London serving over 369,000 people, commissioning over £400m in services.
This experience has meant I have accrued extensive contentious and un-contentious commercial experience including resolution and negotiation of shareholder, board, contract and commercial disputes and balancing competing interests. I can advise in the following areas:
- Commercial and economic torts
- Consumer law including product liability
- Contract claims
- Debt and disputed debt claims
- Directors’ duties
- Family business
- Injunctions and other interim relief
- Intellectual property and copyright
- General business regulatory
- Part 36 Offers
- Professional negligence
- Restitution/unjust enrichment
- Sale and supply of goods and services
- Shareholder and company disputes
- Small, Fast Track and Multi Track claims
I can be instructed by businesses, shareholders and individuals direct under the public access scheme, or via a solicitor.