Initial advice in respect of a limited company shareholder, director or partnership dispute. This may include a Section 994 Companies Act unfair prejudice claim, or a Derivative Action or a similar dispute.
The fixed fee base price includes the following features of the dispute and advice:
- Up to two shareholders and directors, turnover and assets under £500,000.
- Advice provided verbally, remotely over Zoom or by telephone.
- Advice provided within 14 business days.
- Client must provide Articles of Association or similar, Shareholders/Partnership Agreement (if any), most recent filed accounts, key documents and correspondence, provided electronically in one single combined Adobe .pdf file.
- Up to one hour of work in respect of preparation and a conference call of up to one hour.
- Subject to standard Client Care Letter.
- Subject to acceptance, at my absolute discretion and without the requirement to provide reasons, once the issues are clear and are within my field of competence and experience.
- Excludes novel or complex areas of law, fact or procedure.